What exactly is going on? I am still not really sure. But it doesn't seem to matter if I know what is going on at this point. You just go. There are 21 health and community development volunteers, and we all head out tomorrow morning for MMR and Yellow Fever vaccinations. Then we are off to The Gambia with a layover in Brussels. The other volunteers are truly amazing! AMAZING. This is fabulous because we will be traveling together for 24 hours, and I'll probably start to smell pretty bad after about 8 hours.

These are my roommates. Beth (center) is from Denver and Trish (right) is from El Centro, CA. They are lovely.
It is currently snowing in D.C. Tomorrow, I will be in the Gambia where the "cool dry season has commenced, and temperatures range from 60-105 degrees Fahrenheit" (from a handout I just got today).
Gambia gonna make you sweat,
Allison
5 comments:
They look lovely. I am glad that you found wild and crazy people to share time with. Remember the famous Belgian fries.
Love,
Gary the Gyno
my walks to casual carpool are awfully lonely these days.
I miss you. I do.
Anonymously yours-
anonymous
Allison,
Enjoy Brussels!
Travel safely.
Hannah
A-L-L-I-S-O-N,
What are you doing? I'm playing with Spiderman and learning to spell.Who is your favorite Ninja Turtle?? Mine's Raphael. Hope you have good snacks there.
Love,
R-I-O-N
I'm happy to hear that you arrived safely. Enjoy training and tell everyone I said hello.
Jason
Post a Comment