So by two weeks I meant two months. Sorry about that. I thought that I would have internet or phone access at some point, but this ended up not being the case. I did not think it would be such a big deal until the Peace Corps nurse came to visit me saying that my parents had contacted the head of security at the US Embassy in Gambia asking where I was and why I hadn't called. Geez Dad, way to embarrass me in front of all my cool Peace Corps friends.
I promise to have my blog updated very shortly with pictures. I'll have regular internet access from now on, so contacting me should not be as big of an issue.
You are all really really great.
Allison
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are soooooo grounded.
HAHA Kristin's comment is perfect.
I love you, Hoff. I want to come for a visit. WHEN?! I should just show up in a hospital and be terribly sick and demand that "the tall whitey with the straw-colored hair" come cst her magical powers on me. Of course they would send you! Of course they would!
TOTALLY GROUNDED!!!
From the nurses who know ggg all too well at sequoia L and D,,- we are envious of you! We'll be making sure ggg is suffering also!
Post a Comment